- Japan Nuclear Power Plant Partial Meltdown ‘Highly Possible’
- Japanese Man Found Alive 15 Kilometers Out to Sea
- Japan Warns of Risk of Another Blast at Nuclear Power Plant
- Indonesian Survivors in Sendai Need Blankets, Food, Water
- Meltdowns May Have Occurred in Two Reactors: Japan Govt
" ... Now I give you something that few think about: What do you think the Internet is all about, historically? Citizens of all the countries on Earth can talk to one another without electronic borders. The young people of those nations can all see each other, talk to each other, and express opinions. No matter what the country does to suppress it, they're doing it anyway. They are putting together a network of consciousness, of oneness, a multicultural consciousness. It's here to stay. It's part of the new energy. The young people know it and are leading the way.... "
" ... I gave you a prophecy more than 10 years ago. I told you there would come a day when everyone could talk to everyone and, therefore, there could be no conspiracy. For conspiracy depends on separation and secrecy - something hiding in the dark that only a few know about. Seen the news lately? What is happening? Could it be that there is a new paradigm happening that seems to go against history?... " Read More …. "The End of History"- Nov 20, 2010 (Kryon channelled by Lee Carroll)
“…5 - Integrity That May Surprise…
Have you seen innovation and invention in the past decade that required thinking out of the box of an old reality? Indeed, you have. I can't tell you what's coming, because you haven't thought of it yet! But the potentials of it are looming large. Let me give you an example, Let us say that 20 years ago, you predicted that there would be something called the Internet on a device you don't really have yet using technology that you can't imagine. You will have full libraries, buildings filled with books, in your hand - a worldwide encyclopedia of everything knowable, with the ability to look it up instantly! Not only that, but that look-up service isn't going to cost a penny! You can call friends and see them on a video screen, and it won't cost a penny! No matter how long you use this service and to what depth you use it, the service itself will be free.
Now, anyone listening to you back then would perhaps have said, "Even if we can believe the technological part, which we think is impossible, everything costs something. There has to be a charge for it! Otherwise, how would they stay in business?" The answer is this: With new invention comes new paradigms of business. You don't know what you don't know, so don't decide in advance what you think is coming based on an old energy world. ..."
Etiquette mavens say the book on manners must be rewritten, literally, to take into
account new technologies and social media (AFP Photo/Ed Jones)
A 2012 survey by Intel found that in several countries, a majority said they were put
off by "oversharing" of pictures and personal information on the
internet and smartphones (AFP Photo/Nicolas Asfouri)
- President-Elect Jokowi Calls on Public to Pick Cabinet
- Israel and Hamas clash on social media
- Etiquette gets reboot for digital age
- Internet expands freedom of speech in China: Xinhua
- When Propaganda Fails, Humanity Awakens…The Fall of Mainstream Media
- ‘The internet is a gift from God’ - Pope Francis
- 'Facebook Became the New Town Hall and Twitter the Fastest Media'
Fake News/Hate Speech
- More Articles .....
- Wikipedia founder tackles fake news with Wikitribune
- German anti-hate speech group counters Facebook trolls
- Germany threatens online giants with 50 mn euro hate speech fines
- Web inventor warns over fake news, online political advertising
- Facebook to start fake news checks in the Netherlands
- French, international media unite against fake news
- Leaders condemn Wilders for manipulated picture of Pechtold
- Hounded over Merkel selfie, Syrian refugee sues Facebook
Charity / Philanthropy
- More Articles .....
- Dutch initiative brings in €181m for family planning campaign
- Zuckerberg fund pledges $3 bn to banish disease
- New dad Zuckerberg vows to give away Facebook fortune
- Apple CEO Tim Cook plans to donate $800m fortune to charity before he dies
- Jack Ma's problem: what to do with all his money
- Bill Gates urges China's wealthiest to give to charity